Otherwise, this Millennium People directional hiatus is well and truly over – to prove it, here's what the week holds:
- Tuesday has a fresh new fistful of links, including directions to a company that specialises in faking your own virginity.
- Wednesday asks what would happen if you started un-burying some of the underground rivers in London.
- Thursday recounts Tuesdays' Sir Ken Adam lecture.
- Friday takes war into the air.
- Saturday turns to the Turner exhibit at the Tate.
- Sunday finds MP once again in space.